Frequently Asked Questions
Who is using Open, Edit, Print?
- Anyone responsible for developing or producing promotions for their church. This includes:
- Graphic designer
- Admin Assistant
- Worship Leader
- Church Volunteer
- It is for people needing to save time and money on their design work
- It is for those looking for ways to upgrade their church promotions
- It is, also, for those with design needs for their church but lacking design experience
- It is used by beginning and advanced designers.
- This is for those who need to free up their time for other pressing needs and obligations.
What If I’m newbie to design, or lack experience, will this work for me?
YES! Open, Edit, Print is designed for anyone regardless of design experience.
Will I have to learn new software or an application?
This is not software, or a program to learn, but template and editable resource files created and utilizing software you probably already own.
What comes with Open, Edit, Print?
Exclusive access to our template based resources that give you professional quality design within minutes that save you time and money! Our time and money saving templates include:
- Bulletin Templates
- Bulletin Front Artwork
- Postcard Templates
- Postcard Artwork – front and back
- Flyer Templates
- Flyer Artwork
- Poster Templates
- Poster Artwork
- Visitor Invite Card Templates
- Visitor Invite Card Front Artwork
- Registration Card Template
- Sermon Note Header Graphic
- Sermon Slide Artwork
- Sermon Series Artwork Options:
- Series Title Jpegs (16×9 & 4×3)
- Series Scripture/Notes jpegs (16×9 & 4×3)
- Series Background jpegs (16×9 & 4×3)
- Series Logo jpegs (16×9 & 4×3)
- Social Media Artwork
- 8-10 how-to training resources per year to help enhance the creative quality of your promotional communications.
- Worksheets, tutorials and real world examples
With Open, Edit, Print you are freed to accomplish other ministry needs, or items on your TO-DO list or time with your family!
How soon can I start?
You’ll get immediate access to downloadable resources after enrolling. You will then have access to it for one year from the date enrollment.
Am I the only one who can use this at my church?
Open, Edit, Print is a site license and may be shared freely with those on your church staff.
Is Open Edit Print For You?
Here’s a run down of our features…
Growing Visual Library
New media is adding monthly. With seasonal items available early so you have time to promote and connect your church.
Easy to Use
Pick a design, Download the files, Start your promotion. (That’s the beauty of Open Edit Print.)
Mac / PC Compatible
Our media is created with you in mind. Files are delivered in easily edited formats without the expense or learning curve of extra software.
Church Wide License
Share our media across your church campus. Perfect for starting a project and handing it off to your team or volunteers.
HD & SD Resolutions
Service graphics are provided in two resolutions 1024×768 and 1920×1080 to fit your standard and wide screen needs.
Presentation Software Friendly
Our media is guaranteed to compatible with all major presentation software like PowerPoint, ProPresenter, MediaShout and more.
Work on your media when it’s most convenient. Your active subscription gives you immediate access to your files any time of the day.
Volunteer / Team Friendly
Volunteers are the driving force of our ministries. Our user friendly templates and online tutorials make it easy to pick a project from our collection and have someone else edit and print it out.
Sermon Series Sets
Get access to our collection of ready to use sermon series templates and media. Typical sets include: a bulletin, flyer, postcard, poster, sermon note sheet and welcome card along with slides and social media artwork.
Get access to our exclusive collection of landscapes, textures and location images. All images are delivered in high resolution and usable in print, slides or online designs.
Still Have Questions About Open Edit Print?
We’re here to help and are available to answer any questions you might have.